Stellar Madison Fund

The Stellar Madison Fund was established in 2017 following the City of Madison being named a winner in that year’s Stellar Communities competition by the Office of Community and Rural Affairs, State of Indiana.

With that designation, the City of Madison established This Designated Fund to receive private donations to perpetually fund maintenance of the projects outlined in the Stellar Communities application.

This fund will receive and endow 35% of all private donations, while the other 65% will be held at the Foundation until they are needed for public projects over the next few years.

To donate to this fund, click the GIVE NOW button and type “Stellar Madison Fund” in the “Fund Donating To:” box.

Search For a Fund